Offer - Reflets de France Farandelle Dried Pasta 250g
Price per 100g: 60p
Traditional Farandelle Pasta from Savoie
Made with 6 fresh eggs per kilo.
Prepare & Use
How to prepare:
- Empty the pasta into a large pot of salted boiling water (1 litre of water per 100g of pasta);
- Stir until it returns to the boil;
- Leave to cook for 5-6mins;
- Drain without rinsing;
- Serve immediately with a knob of butter or your favourite sauce
Country of Origin
High Quality Durum Wheat Semolina, Fresh Eggs (21%), which is 270g per kilo of Semolina.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.