- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Reflets de France Gache Brioche Loaf 400g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price per 100g: 90p
Gache Brioche Loaf.
The origins of the Gache Brioche Loaf date back to the Middle Ages. It was customary for families to bake this type of cake for special celebrations. In the 19th century the peasant recipe underwent some changes and the bakers started to adapt and improve on the original flour, eggs, butter, sugar and crème fraiche recipe. In the Vendee region of France the Gache brioche loaf is still made in bakeries and remains a high sought after regional product.
- Bakery / Croissants & Brioche / Brioche
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Bakery & Sweet Treats / Bakery
- Fresh / Desserts / Patisserie & Cream Cakes / Patisserie / Brioche
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Reconstituted Concentrated Butter (15%) (Of which colourings: Beta Carotene or Vanillin), Egg, Crème Fraiche (5%), Yeast, Salt, Spices, Water.
A wonderfully indulgent and fruity dessert.
1 hr 15 mins
If you are after a really sumptuous breakfast or brunch treat, then look no further. The rich buttery flavour of brioche is used to sandwich ripe strawberries and vanilla infused sugar. The perfect summer morning sandwich and so much prettier than bacon and eggs!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.