- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Reflets de France Guerande Salt 1kg
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 16/7/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £2.00
Guerande Coarse Sea Salt
- No additives;
- Hand mined.
It was between 854 and 859 that the monks from St. Sauveur de Redon were donated several salines on the peninsula of Batz. These salines were mined by the salt workers and weren’t going to change as a result. Sea water enters the salterns at high tide. It progresses slowly then gradually settles producing a concentration of salt which continues under the sun and wind until saturation point and until the sodium chloride forms crystals. The salt worker then collects the grey coarse salt by scraping with a type of wooden rake. The salt is then dripped dry firstly in the fresh air and then finely ground down in the salt granaries.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Seasonings & Condiments
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Salt / Rock & Sea Salts
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
100% Guerande Salt.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This classic, rich veal stew from Milan is flavoured with garlic and salty anchovies. Ask the butcher to cut the hind shanks into large chunks. Large flameproof casserole. Good with a saffron-flavoured risotto, or plain boiled rice. Leftovers can be made into a ragú to spoon over pasta. Simply shred the meat and add more stock if the sauce is too thick.
This classic Iberian dish, Besugo al Horno, combines fish and potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Fresh herbs and grilled seafood make a delicious warm salad
These muffins are sure to fix any chocolate cravings, and the buttermilk lends them a delicious lightness
View all recipes containing Reflets de France Guerande Salt
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.