- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Reflets de France Lunette Biscuits with Strawberry 350g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 86p
Butter Biscuits with a Strawberry Filling
These butter biscuits date back to the Middle Age in Italy where they were called “Milanais” (biscuits from Milan) and over time they were renamed “lunettes” (spectacles) because of the two holes in the biscuit. The lumberjacks from Piedmont were deprived of their habitual delicacy when they emigrated to the Vercors region of France so they recreated this tradition thanks to the regional products at their disposal. The Drome is one of the largest fruit producing regions in France. Today these butter biscuits are enjoyed all over France and not just in the Drome.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Bakery & Sweet Treats / Sweet Treats
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Continental
Country of Origin
Biscuit 80%: Wheat Flour, Concentrated Butter (of which 22.5% is Reconstituted Butter), Sugar, Eggs, Inverted Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate. Strawberry filling 20%: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberry Purée (20%), Sugar, Red Fruit Juice, Gelling agent: Pectin, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring. Strawberry filling 20%: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberry Purée (20%), Sugar, Red Fruit Juice, Gelling agent: Pectin, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.