- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Reflets de France Magret Sliced Duck Breast 90g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20%. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £50.00
Sliced Dried Duck Breast from South West France
The moulard duck originates from a fortunate cross between the Muscovy duck and the common female duck. Its incredible ability to fatten up made it perfect for breeding. The production of products from the Moulard duck (foie gras, confits and duck breasts among others), allowed the farmer to make money. Modernisation in this field and increased popularity among consumers has made a considerable difference to this activity allowing it to become the main source of income for the farms in the South West.
Store between 0°C and +4°C
Prepare & Use
As an aperitif, wrap a pitted prune in a slice of duck breast and hold together with a cocktail stick. Heat in the oven for 5-7 minutes (gas mark 7-8). Or place a few slices of duck breast on a bed of salad with some asparagus tips along with either gizzard confit or medallions of foie gras. It can also be served with melon and is succulent in an omelette
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Duck Breast, Salt, Pepper, Coriander, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Starter Cultures.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.