Offer - Reflets de France Mint & Caramel Sweets 200g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20%. Order by 31/12/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.00
An apprentice confectioner made a mistake in the recipe when told to prepare some sweets and let the sugar burn in the pot and it's thanks to him that this sweet was named the "bêtise" (stupid mistake). If only all stupid mistakes could turn out so deliciously sweet and minty, the jokers would be blessed.
- Speciality / International / French / Biscuits & Sweets / Sweets
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Mints & Gum / Mint Flavoured Sweets
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sugar, Glucose syrup, Natural Mint Flavouring. No Colouring
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.