Offer - Reflets de France Morteau Smoked Sausage 350g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20%. Order by 15/12/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.29
Morteau Smoked Sausage to be Cooked
Since the Gallo-Roman times, the farmers from the Franche-Comté region have given a unique flavour to their cooked meats through original methods for preserving the meats. In fact, after salting, the products are gently smoked in sawdust from the fir trees of the Jura mountains in an enormous wooden pyramid shaped chimney. The natural and generous flavour characterizes this sausage which is a regional culinary delight from Franche-Comté.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Continental Sausages
- Speciality / International / French / Fridge
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France
Store between +4˚C and +8˚C.
Prepare & Use
Place the sausage in a pot of simmering water without piercing it to allow it to maintain its flavour. Cook it (without boiling) for approx. 40 mins.
Warm sausage: steamed potatoes and crème fraiche, lentils, split peas, accompaniment to sauerkraut, raclette etc.
Cold sausage: green salad, Comté cheese
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork Meat, Salt, Lactose, Spices and Flavourings (Nutmeg, White Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Caraway Seeds, Coriander), Preservative: Sodium Nitrate
Prepared with 100g of Pork Meat per 100g of Finished Product.
Natural pork belly. Wooden peg used to seal the belly. Gently smoked on resinous wood and sawdust
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.