Offer - Reflets de France Nougat Sweets 200g
Price per 100g: £1.25
Soft Montélimar French Nougat
This delicacy was originally a Roman cake made with honey and nuts. The nougat in its current form appeared in the 17th century in Montélimar. This is the authentic internationally renowned nougat made from toasted almonds and honey and ideal as a small or large gift just like they used to give to the Kings of France.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Nut, Contains Egg
Sugar, Almonds (30%), Glucose Syrup, Honey (18%), Egg White Powder, Unleavened Bread, (Potato Starch, Palm Oil), Natural Vanilla Flavouring.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.