Offer - Reflets de France Plaited Brioche Loaf 600g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 13) (avg. 13)*
Price per 100g: 66.5p
Brioche Loaf from Vendée Hand-plaited Pure Butter
Since the Middle Ages families from the Vendee region who live in the country have been making the "Gache" brioche loaf with breadcrumbs in the form of bread for Easter. In the 19th century the job of the baker became more general in rural France. These artisans changed the recipe and presentation of the brioche by plaiting it.
This lighter plaited brioche then became the cake for all celebrations. 20kg and 30kg brioches are still made to celebrate the traditional "Brioche Dance" to celebrate weddings in the Vendee region.
Country of Origin
Wheat Flour, Eggs Sugar, Reconstituted Concentrated Butter (14%) (of which colourings: Beta Carotene or Vanillin), Water, Raising Agent (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt), Invert Sugar, Yeast, Rum, Salt, Flavourings: Orange Flower and Vanilla, Thickener: Carob Flour.
Grilling fruit on the barbeque couldn't be simpler and served with this simple toffee sauce it's a perfect treat to end the meal.
A fruity take on Bread & Butter Pudding.
Blissful, luxurious open sandwich of toasted thick slices of brioche spread with Maille Hollandaise, topped with steamed asparagus spears and finished with lightly scrambled egg.
A wonderfully indulgent and fruity dessert.
1 hr 15 mins
Brioche and chilled berries give this classic brunch recipe a twist.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.