- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Reflets de France Red Wine Vinegar 75cl
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: 47p
Authentic Wine Vinegar
Aged in oak barrels using the Orleans process
The Orleans process for preserving authentic wine vinegar dates back to the Middle Ages. When the Loire river was navigable, it was the shipping route for wines becoming “piques” (beginning to bite our sour) which were unloaded from boats to be delivered to local vinegar producers to transform into vinegar, based on a rigorous process. The vinegars made in Orleans already had an excellent reputation and the town was considered the capital city of wine vinegars. This authentic vinegar is always made using the same techniques. First of all excellent wines are chosen which turn into vinegar over a period of 3 weeks in large wooden barrels and which, just like good wines, will be preserved over 6 months in our cellars in other oak barrels.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Seasonings & Condiments
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Vinegars / Wine & Rice Vinegars / Wine Vinegars
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
Keep at room temperature.
Prepare & Use
This vinegar may be slightly cloudy but this is normal and does not alter the flavour or its qualities
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Most cabbage varieties are best cooked quickly but red cabbage is an exception, benefiting from long, slow cooking.
1 hr 50 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.