Offer - Reflets de France Sable Biscuits 175g
Price per 100g: 97.1p
Shortbread biscuits from Normandy Made with Isigny Butter AOC
Renowned since 1830 for being "a type of delicacy that crumbles like sand in the mouth", the shortbread biscuit was granted letters of nobility in 1870 by entering into Emile Littré's Dictionary of the French Language. The craze for the shortbread biscuit engulfed the capital at the beginning of the new century and all the bakers in Lower Normandy rushed to respond to the demand. Among them was Georges Lautour who, in 1941, produced shortbread biscuits from Lonlay whose recipe, thanks to his descendants, is still being used and enjoyed to this day.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Isigny Butter AOC (27%), Sugar, Egg Yolks, Sea Salt, Whole Eggs, Skimmed Milk.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.