Rennie Spearmints 72 per pack
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate.
Effective relief from indigestion and heartburn.
Rennie Peppermint is an antacid tablet which relieves indigestion, heartburn, acid indigestion, dyspepsia, hyperacidity, nervous indigestion, flatulence, upset stomach, indigestion during pregnancy and biliousness.
- Brands: Rennie
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults: 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to a maximum of 16 tablets a day.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets a day.
Children under 6: Not recommended
Country of Origin
Consumer Care Division,
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 07:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.