Revilla Chorizo Puchero Extra 110g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.82
Revilla Chorizo De Pueblo 110g, Puchero.
Ideal for tapas.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Continental Meats & Salami / Salami & Chorizo / Chorizo
- Speciality / International / Spanish / Chorizo & Salami / Chorizo
- Brands: Revilla
Store in cool dry conditions (13°/18°C).
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 5 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Campofrio Alimentacion, S. A.
Avda. de Europa, 24
Packaged in a protective atmosphere..
- May Contain: Soya, Milk
Pork Meat and Pork Belly, Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Garlic, Preservative (E-252, E-250), Spices, Surface treated with Preservative (E-202).
This simple stove-top stew can be served with crusty bread, new potatoes or rice. You can let this simmer quietly away while you get on with other things.
A stylish appetizer.
1 hr 5 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
2 hrs 10 mins
This Spanish-inspired side dish offers a yummy new way to serve peas. A hit of piquant paprika contrasts well with their sweetness and gives great depth of flavour.
These are great for nibbles or canapes, make them bigger and serve as a side dish. Children can peel and grate the potatoes as long as they are careful with the grater as they can be very sharp.
View all recipes containing Revilla Chorizo Puchero Extra
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.