Offer - Richardson Sheffield Sabatier Bread Knife
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Bread Knife 19cm
Length (including handle): approx 32cm
Bread Knife has a rigid blade with serrations to break into the crust and slice without tearing the bread.
- Full Tang Construction: For greater balance, strength and durability;
- Precision Taper Ground Blade: For a superior cutting edge;
- Finest Quality Martensitic Stainless Steel: Stays sharper for longer.
- Dishwasher Safe.
Sabatier - the famous name in knives!
Thousands of professional chefs around the world have used nothing but Sabatier knives for decades. Now you too can experience the difference with Sabatier Trompette®; an original Sabatier knife brand from Richardson Sheffield that guarantees high performance and exceptional quality.
- Full tang construction, so the blade runs all the way through the handle, giving the knife much better balance, as well as greater strength and durability.
- Distinctive three rivet handle, carefully crafted to last longer and really comfy the hold.
- Very fine precision taper ground blade provides a superior cutting edge for effortless results in the kitchen.
- The finest quality Martensitic stainless steel, so it's easy to sharpen and slow to blunt.
- Dishwasher safe.
Sabatier® Trompette® is brought to you by Richardson Sheffield, a British brand with a rich heritage and a reputation for uncompromising quality, leading the way in knife design and innovation since 1839.
Prepare & Use
Care & Use Instructions
Always use your knife on a wooden or plastic cutting board, to avoid blunting your knife. When dishwashing your knife, remove and hand-dry once the cycle is over. Avoid rinse and hold cycles, or leaving knives to soak, as this can cause staining. Use liquid detergent or cream rather than powder or tablets, and try to avoid harsh lemon-scented cleaners. Never use steel wool or scouring powder. If staining does occur, polish away using a soft cloth and stainless steel polish
Country of Origin
Card label recyclable.
Invest in assured excellence.
Each Sabatier Trompette® knife undergoes stringent quality checks to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition. So confident are we of the quality that we are proud to offer a 25 year guarantee. In the unlikely event that you find fault with the workmanship or materials during this guarantee period, we promise to repair or replace it free of charge.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.