Offer - Richmond 8 Thick Pork Sausages 454g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Made with the same great love and care since 1926, there's nothing quite like the great, home-cooked taste of Richmond Sausages for getting the family together at meal times.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results: Grill or fry.
Do not prick Richmond sausages.
Please ensure that these sausages are cooked thoroughly before eating.; Grill - From Chilled. Set tray on middle shelf and grill for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Place sausages on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5 for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally. For fan assisted ovens adjust cooking time according to manufacturer's handbook.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Add a little oil to the pan and fry on a medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
Country of Origin
Kerry Foods Ltd,
PO Box 145,
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for home freezing. This product has been previously frozen and further freezing will not affect product quality. Freeze on day of purchase but not later than 2 days before use by date and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Our sausages are made with great tasting meat from the UK and the EU.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (42%), Water, Pork Fat (10%), Rusk (Wheat), Potato Starch, Vegetable Protein, Less than 2%: Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Guar Gum; Antioxidants: E300 & E307, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite; Colour: Cochineal
|Typical Values||Per 100g Grilled||Per 49g Grilled Sausage|
|of which sugars||0.9g||0.4g|
|of which saturates||8.1g||4.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.