Offer - Richmond Thick Sausages 454g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6) (avg. 6)*
Family favourite since 1926.
8 fresh sausages. Thick.
These Richmond sausages are made from the best ingredients and to the highest standard.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase but not later than 2 days before use by date and within 1 month . Defrost thoroughly before use.
Prepare & Use
Please ensure that these sausages are cooked thoroughly before eating.
For best cooking results: grill or fry Richmond sausages. Do not prick Richmond sausages.
Set tray on middle shelf. Grill for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat turning occasionally.
Add a little oil to the pan and fry on a medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
Place sausages on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 190ºC, 375ºF, Gas mark 5 for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally.
For fan assisted ovens adjust cooking times according to manufacturer's handbook
Country of Origin
Kerry Foods Ltd,
PO Box 145,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Sulphites
Pork (42%), Water, Pork Fat (10%), Rusk (Wheat), Potato Starch, Soya Protein Concentrate.
Ingredients less than 2%: Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Guar Gum; Antioxidants: E300 & E307; Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphate, Colour: Cochineal.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||8.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 03:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.