Riso Gallo Risotto Pronto Mushroom 175g
Risotto Pronto from Riso Gallo is a range of delicious risottos, as only Italians know how. Because it is packed in protective atmosphere, preservatives are unnecessary.
All you have to do is add water, bring to the boil, and simmer for 12 minutes to create a perfect Risotto - Pronto!
The Riso Gallo story begins in 1856 in Genoa with a man called Giovanni Battista, and today, some 150 years later, his direct descendants in the sixth generation are still running the business, now located in Robbio Lomellina.
Riso Gallo produces rice in the Northern Po Valley, the only authentic risotto rice growing region and the single biggest rice growing area in Europe.
The interaction of climate, soil type, landscape and local workers, whose know how has been crafted by centuries of passion, ensure the uniqueness of Riso Gallo products.
The Italian passion for food, with the use of natural and fresh ingredients, is recognised the world over. The dish of risotto embodies this approach, with the use of just rice, onions, a knob of butter, stock, and local fresh ingredients, being all you need for a complete meal, the perfect balance of creaminess and "al dente" texture.
Product packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Brands: Riso Gallo
Store in a cool, dry place.
When opened use within one month.
Prepare & Use
How to prepare an excellent Risotto in just 12 minutes.
1. Pour 2 glasses of cold water for each glass of rice into a heavy based saucepan (175g Risotto = 450ml water).
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir occasionally during simmering and especially just before serving.
3. Add a knob of butter or drizzle of oil and Parmesan. Best served creamy.
How to personalize your risotto before serving:
Garnish with wild mushrooms.
Stir in fried bacon strips.
Serve with grilled sausages.
Add some grilled peppers.
Try it with strips of herb omelette.
Serve with chicken.
Country of Origin
Riso Gallo S.p.A.,
V.le Riccardo Preve 4,
27038 Robbio (PV),
Gallo UK Ltd,
5 Park Court,
- Contains: Gluten, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Fish, Shellfish
Parboiled Rice, Porcini Mushroom (Boletus Edulis) 2.5%, Flavourings (contains Milk), Salt, Potato Starch, Milk Proteins, Onion, Malt Dextrin, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Melted Cheese, Parsley 0.13%, Garlic.
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Free From Artificial Colours
Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, nuts, milk, fish, crustaceans, shellfish and their derivatives are used.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.