- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Robert Mondavi Woodbridge Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 1/3, was £9.99 - Save 1/3 when you order by 11/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £6.66
Believing that wine should be an integral part of life, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery in 1979 to make fine wines for every day enjoyment. He returned to his childhood roots in historic Lodi to craft wines using his signature techniques that combine rich tradition with state-of-the-art innovation.
Bright citrus, tropical fruit and mineral notes enliven our Chardonnay's crisp, balanced flavours and creamy oak nuances linger on the finish.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / USA
- Save 1/3
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / USA
- Brands: Mondavi
- Countries: USA
- Regions: California
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
This wine pairs nicely with grilled shrimp salad, roast chicken with rosemary, a creamy risotto or clam chowder. Serve chilled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Sulphites
This is a satisfying supper dish, great at any time of year but particularly good on a cold winter evening.
This cold chicken dish has a lovely hint of sweetness from the balsamic vinegar and raisins.
1 hr 10 mins
Quick to prepare and cook, this is a great meal when time is short.
The ingredients, as the name of this well-known pasta dish suggests, come from the sea and the mountains.
1 hr 15 mins
Comfort food for cold winter nights, using smoked haddock for great flavour, and prepared mash for ease and convenience.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.