Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream 227g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Clotted cream's companions don't begin and end with scones and jam, oh no!
Here are some of our favourites:
Apple pie, fruit tart, poached pears, summer pudding, junket, rhubarb crumble, chocolate brownie, sponge pudding, strawberries, pancakes, mince pies, sticky toffee pud...
In 1890 our great-great-grandmother started making Cornish clotted cream in her farmhouse kitchen here in the heart of Cornwall. It was an immediate hit with the locals and before long she was 'exporting' it all the way to England, where top London food shops couldn't get enough of this sumptuous Cornish delicacy.
Over 120 years on, we're still crafting it by gently baking rich local cream until it's thick, unctuous and thoroughly dollopable. Which is why it's been awarded Protected Designation of Origin status, along with the likes of champagne and Parma ham.
Come and tell us yours at www.roddas.co.uk
- Brands: Roddas
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
A E Rodda & Son,
Allergy Other Text:
Contains cows' milk
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|Energy:||2,304 kJ/560 kcal|
These Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are ideal for brunch or could be served as a dessert. They are incredibly easy to cook and very quick, making them perfect for a lazy weekend morning. Simon adds ricotta to the batter because it makes them light and fluffy. He serves them with a plum compote, but you could use any seasonal fruit. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This summery dessert combines three classic English ingredients and is ideal for gently cooking over the embers of the barbecue.
The subtle addition of spices and almonds turn a British favourite into something truly special. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Served with a dollop of clotted cream, this ginger pudding is the perfect end to any meal - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
This Toffee Apple Charlotte is a rich and autumnal dessert, making the most of seasonal apples. Simon is using both cooking and eating apples to create the ideal flavour/texture combination. He was inspired by toffee apples to adapt this dish for Bonfire Night, so he’s serving the pudding with a rich toffee sauce. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2015 at 02:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.