Romaine Heart Lettuce essential British Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Serve 4 Caesar Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1 pack Romaine Lettuce
2 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
1/2 100g bag salad topping croutons
25g anchovies, finely chopped
2 tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Rougly separate the Romaine Lettuce.
Wash well and dry thoroughly then place in a salad bowl.
Add the Caesar dressing, croutons, anchovies and cheese.
Combine well and serve immediately
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
RG12 8YA ,
Refrigerate after purchase.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children
Per 100g Calories 16, Fat 0.5g, Saturates 0.1, Salt trace, Sugars 1.7g GDA
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This simple summer salad combines succulent prawns with deliciously sweet mango.
A simple and easy dish, it makes for an ideal weeknight dinner.
This is the ultimate salad to fill you up. It is also nicer if you eat this as soon as you have cooked the courgette and pepper, so that it is still warm.
Cook's Note The melted butter helps to bind everything together, much like eggs and flour do.
A classic salad which is perfect for a light and fresh supper.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.