- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Root Ginger Waitrose 100g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: 80p
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Even meat lovers will enjoy this vegetarian curry. Full of taste and texture it can also work well as a side dish. Add more chillies if you like your curries spicy.
1 hr 10 mins
This Thai chill prawn recipe is simply amazing. What sets this chilli prawn dish apart is the stickiness of the prawn sauce. Serve with rice and naan bread.
This recipe is for green curry paste which can be used to make the green chicken curry recipe. You can buy ready made curry pastes but they never taste quite as good as home made. You'll need a pestle and mortar to pound the paste and you should have sufficient paste for about 6 lots of curries, it freezes really well and making the paste is a great stress reliever. Make sure children stand well back when you dry fry the cumin and coriander seeds but you can still put them in charge of shouting once they start smelling the spices roasting so you know when they're ready to be taken off the heat... Children can help pound just make sure that they don't touch the chillies, if the shallots and chillies make your eyes water wear swimming goggles. It looks daft but it really does the trick. If you make the children wear them as well you'll have a good giggle. If you want to make the paste mild then reduce the amount of chillies by half.
A one-pot chicken curry dish which is given its unique flavour by a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns, cardamom pods and a ginger/garlic paste. If you don't want to use chicken on the bone, use skinned pieces of chicken breast, which will also speed up this recipe considerably.
Matcha both energizes and calms and this iced tea is bursting with antioxidant and other goodies to give you a boost.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.