Rosemary Waitrose 20g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 10g: 46p
A versatile herb, excellent with all meats, but especially lamb. Use whole sprig while roasting, or for truly delicious roast potatoes, strip off the leaves, finely chop and sprinkle over them while cooking.
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Rosemary
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Rosemary
Refrigerate after purchase
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
This must be the easiest roast dinner ever, serve the lamb simply carved with the hot potatoes, onions and fresh tasting salsa verde. There's no need for extra frills. If you're not a fan of anchovies, simply leave them out and season well with salt.
3 hrs 20 mins
A no-hassle roast that guarantees mouth-wateringly tender meat every time. Perfect for a winter Sunday lunch.
Tender and healthy monkfish marinated in a tasty sauce of Hellmann's Mayonnaise and herbs that's ideal for BBQs.
A classic French duck dish. Delicious any time of the year. Serve with mash and red wine sauce or shred over a salad.
3 hrs 50 mins
This Italian mixture of pasta and fava beans makes a nourishing meal, served with warm Italian bread. If you don't have time to soak the beans, use tinned ones instead - they are just as good, but remember to halve the cooking time.
1 hr 15 mins
View all recipes containing Rosemary Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.