Offer - Rose's Lime Juice Cordial 1L
Concentrated Lime Juice Cordial
L. Rose first imported lime juice from the West Indies in the 1860s. Trade thrived because merchant ships were compelled to carry lime or lemon juice. Lauchlan Rose devised a method for preserving juice without alcohol and so he invented the world's first concentrated fruit drink.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
1 part cordial to 4 parts water
Serving suggestion: Serve with still or sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Coca-cola Enterprises Ltd.
Uxbridge UB8 1EZ
Packing - Recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Water, Lime Juice from Concentrate (5%), Sugar, Citric Acid, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Flavourings, Colours (E104, E142).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5g|
|of which saturates||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 05:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.