Roussas Organic Feta 200g
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £12.45
Odysea Organic PDO Feta Cheese 200g is made with sheep and goat's milk and produced by third generation Feta producers at their dairy in Thessaly, Greece.
Return To Address
P.O. Box 18119,
Country of Origin
P.O. Box 18119,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Organic Sheep and Goat Milk, Microbial Rennet, Culture, Sea Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1205kj - 288kcal|
|of which saturates||17.7g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
Greece’s most famous dish is also a favourite worldwide. Often served in squares cut from a large baking tray, this version makes individual servings.
This crisp spinach pastry or Spanakopita is popular in Greece, and is often cut into diamonds or squares.
2 hrs 5 mins
This roast vegetable dish can be eaten hot or cold. You can stir the roast veg into tomato passata to make a nutritious pasta sauce. Serve with couscous and spice it up with some fresh red chilli if you prefer. The harissa dressing is good served on the side as it can be quite spicy. Encourage children to make up the dressing, the tapenade mixture and cube the cheese with a round bladed knife.
1 hr 5 mins
A fresh and easy-to-make lunch option, served with a delicious yogurt dressing.
These cheese pastries from Turkey are traditionally made in cigar-shapes and triangles.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.