Rude Health Brown Rice Thins 130g
Price per 100g: £1.30
The puffed rice bites that actually taste of something.
Brown rice... and nothing else!
Just don't call them rice cakes.
Why are these so much tastier than rice cakes? Maybe it's because they're thinner, so they're crispier and more satisfying. Maybe it's the whole grains of organic Piedmontese rice we use - they're the best we've ever had. Whatever it is, Rude Health Rice Thins are the perfect crunchy nibble with a little something on them, or even bare naked straight from the pack (just keep the curtains shut).
At Rude Health, we choose the best of the best ingredients and put them together in ways that make their natural flavours sing. No need to fortify or falsify. No need to mess with the planet. With great food inside us, we feel we can do just about anything.
Eat right, stay brilliant.
How Rude Can You Get?
For a triple rice treat, why not follow your Brown Rice Thin with our Puffed Brown Rice cereal in our Brown Rice Drink?
You're in Rude Health when...
You look like a fox when you do the downwards dog. You breakdance at the office party. You have the world's mankiest running shoes.
What we leave out is just as important as what we put in. If you'd like to hear us rant about the ins and outs of food, farming and other words starting with F, drop into rudehealth.com/rants.
So tuck in. And store in a dry place.
How we like them:
- Retro: with organic peanut butter and home-made jam in a lunchbox.
- Boho: broken up, with cream cheese and caviar.
- Uh-oh: with guacamole and a little bit of red chilli
Preparation and Usage
How we like them
Retro: with organic peanut butter and home-made jam in a lunchbox
Boho: broken up, with cream cheese and caviar
Uh-oh: with guacamole and a little bit of red chilli
69-79 Fulham High Street,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Brown Rice (100%)
No Added Salt; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; Kosher
|Typical Values||per 100g||per thin|
|Energy||381 kcal||24 kcal|
|1610 kJ||103 kJ|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.