Rude Health Muesli No Flamin' Raisins 500g
Price per 100g: 59.8p
Who needs them?
Some of our friends have told us that they don't like raisins or sultanas in their cereal. This muesli is dedicated to them! As well as being a wheat-free recipe, it's raisin-free too. Out go the grapes, in come the mangoes, apricots, apples, almonds, brazil nuts and dates instead.
Crunchy and juicy, it's everything you've ever wanted in a muesli - without the stuff you didn't want...
Raisins are not the only fruit
Fun fact: the original muesli didn't contain raisins. Neither does this.
Instead there's a rainbow of mango, apple, apricot and dates. Mangoes, apricots and dates are high in antioxidants, fibre and juicy chewiness, which can pep up your body and your tastebuds. Dates give a richer, sweeter flavour than raisins, and they're packed with minerals, fibre and energy-boosting natural sugars. Missing your raisins?
Didn't think so.
Keep the raisin-free theme going with Rude Health Honey & Nuts Granola. Tasty grains and nuts baked together with honey start your morning with a rich crunch.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
HOW WE LIKE IT.
After we took the raisins out, we realised that we'd made more room for other fruity delights. We love adding fresh berries and even using fruit juice instead of milk.
TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SAILOR.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains and real fruit, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
69-79 Fulham High Street,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Nuts, Free From Wheat
Jumbo Oats, Porridge Oats, Barley Flakes, Rye Flakes, Apricots, Mangoes, Pumpkin Seeds, Brazil Nuts, Dates, Almonds, Apple, Cinnamon
No Added Salt; Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||per serving*||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||3.2g|
|of which saturates||3.9g||4.2g|
|*60g No Flamin Raisins with 125ml semi skimmed milk|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.