Rude Health Muesli No Flamin' Raisins 500g
Price per 100g: 59.8p
UNIQUE NO-RAISIN RECIPE WITH MANGO, APRICOTS, DATES AND APPLE.
Raisins? Who needs them?
Some of our friends have told us that they don't like raisins or sultanas in their cereal. This muesli is dedicated to them! As well as being a wheat free recipe, it's raisin free too. Out go the dried grapes, in come mangoes, apricots, apples, almonds, Brazil nuts and dates instead. Crunchy and juicy, it's everything you've ever wanted in a muesli - without the stuff you didn't want...
You can make muesli sweet by putting lots of naturally sweet, juicy fruit in it. Or you can sweeten it by putting in a lot of refined sugars. Guess which we do. We choose our ingredients like we choose our friends: we like them wild, not refined.
World record challenge.
Ah, Space Hoppers bring back so many memories of the 70s... that echoing boing sound they made when they bounced... And they're still going strong! Ashrita Furman set the world Space Hopper speed record in 2004, covering 100m in 30.2 seconds. Come on, you can beat that - especially with a good breakfast inside you.
How rude can you get?
If you've been wowed by No Flamin' Raisins, then you'll love our Morning Glory porridge; an out-of-the-ordinary combination of 5 grains and 5 seeds designed to give you the healthiest start to the day... It's totally yummy too.
MORNING. Thanks for waking up with us. We're Rude Health, a small cereal company with big dreams. With a great breakfast inside us, we feel we can do just about anything: change the nation's eating habits, revolutionise farming, and look sexy while line dancing. Sorry if we get carried away. It's the muesli talking.
You're in rude health when...
...the last one to the bus stop is a dingbat. You eat muffins, but don't look like one. You have muscles in places where most people don't even have places. You do something outrageous every day. We wanted to make muesli that keeps you feeling that good all day. This is it.
- No added salt. No refined sugars.
- Blended with Scottish oats.
- Wheat free recipe.
- High in fibre.
- No added sugar.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
HOW WE LIKE IT.
After we took the raisins out, we realised that we'd made more room for other fruity delights. We love adding fresh berries and even using fruit juice instead of milk.
TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SAILOR.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains and real fruit, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
1 Glenville Mews,
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Oats
Jumbo Oats, Porridge oats, Barley Flakes, Rye Flakes, Apricots, Mangoes, Pumpkin Seeds, Brazil Nuts, Dates, Almonds, Apple, Cinnamon.
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.2g|
|of which saturates||4.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||5.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.