Rude Health Organic Muesli The Ultimate 500g
Price per 100g: 99.8p
ORGANIC. 23 INGREDIENTS.
BLUEBERRIES ADD ZING TO PUMPKIN, POPPY, SUNFLOWER AND SESAME SEEDS. PUFFED RICE POPS UP NEXT TO QUINOA, RYE AND BARLEY FLAKES. BRAZIL NUTS TUMBLE OVER CRANBERRIES, DATES AND GOLDEN LINSEEDS. HAZELNUTS, APPLE PIECES AND ALMONDS MINGLE WITH GOJIS AND APRICOTS. THERE ARE HANDFULS OF BUCKWHEAT FLAKES, OATS, RAISINS, SULTANAS AND A PINCH OF CINNAMON TO MAKE THIS QUITE SIMPLY THE LAST WORD IN MUESLI...
THE BREAKFAST THAT EATS OTHER BREAKFASTS FOR BREAKFAST.
Why make a muesli with 23 ingredients when most have fewer than 12? Because it means that every spoonful is different. Sometimes you get some plump BLUEBERRIES with a bite of BRAZIL NUTS and ALMONDS. Sometimes you get soft APRICOTS and tingly little seeds. We've even made the grains interesting. There's no wheat, just QUINOA, OATS, RYE and BARLEY FLAKES to make it light and crunchy. After this, other breakfasts are going to seem a bit dull...
HOW RUDE CAN YOU GET?
If you've been wowed by The Ultimate, why not try our Fruity Date porridge? Yes! Yes! Yes! This porridge has a seductive sweetness from hot sticky dates, apricots and apple with a hint of cinnamon. It could be the start of a wonderful relationship.
MORNING. Thanks for waking up with us. We're Rude Health, a small cereal company with big dreams. With a great breakfast inside us, we feel we can do just about anything: change the nation's eating habits, revolutionise farming, and look sexy while line dancing. Sorry if we get carried away. It's the muesli talking.
YOU'RE IN RUDE HEALTH WHEN.
...the last one to the bus stop is a dingbat. You eat muffins, but don't look like one. You have muscles in places where most people don't even have places. You do something outrageous every day. We wanted to make muesli that keeps you feeling that good all day.
This is it.
SOIL ASSOCIATION ORGANIC.
GB ORGANIC CERTIFICATION 5.
BLENDED IN ENGLAND FROM ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENTS.
WHEAT FREE RECIPE.
NO ADDED SALT.
NO REFINED SUGARS.
NO REFINED SUGARS.
You can make a muesli sweet by putting lots of naturally sweet, juicy fruit in it. Or you can sweeten it by putting in a lot of refined sugars. Guess which we do. We choose our ingredients like we choose our friends: we like them wild, not refined.
TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SAILOR.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains and real fruit, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic.
Vegetarian Society APPROVED.
IMPRESSED BY OUR PACKAGE?
We hope so. The cardboard's 100% recycled, and 100% recyclable - please do your bit. Yes, yes we know there's a plastic bag inside, but that's the best way to stop the cereal getting damaged, which would be the biggest waste of all.
Vegetarian Society Approved
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Kosher / Food cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Granola & Muesli / Muesli
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
HOW WE LIKE IT.
How do you improve on perfection? Well, you could always add some fresh strawberries, or try it with organic yoghurt.
Wheat free recipe
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
1 Glenville Mews,
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Sesame, Oats
Oats, Rye Flakes, Raisins, Sultanas, Barley Flakes, Apricots, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Dates, Golden Linseeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Cranberries, Quinoa Flakes, Apple, Buckwheat Flakes, Goji Berries†, Hazelnuts, Puffed Rice, Blueberries†, Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Cinnamon, † Approved non-organic ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
Contains Sesame Seeds
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||12.2g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.6g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.