- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Rude Health Porridge Fruity Date 500g
Price per 100g: 60p
DATES, APRICOTS, APPLE AND A HINT OF CINNAMON
COOKS IN 3 MINS.
Mmm... How was it for you?
When you think of sensual experiences, porridge might not be at the top of your list. That will all change when you've tried our Fruity Date. We've added rich, complex flavours to our perfect blend of oatmeal and oats. There are DATES, APRICOTS and APPLE PIECES just waiting to release their aromas as they caramelise and cook. We've also added ground apple and CINNAMON to make this a breakfast you'll never forget.
You can make a porridge sweet by putting lots of naturally sweet, juicy fruit in it. Or you can sweeten it by putting in a lot of refined sugars. Guess which we do. We choose our ingredients like we choose our friends: we like them wild, not refined.
Morning. Thanks for waking up with us. We're Rude Health, a small cereal company with big dreams. With a great breakfast inside us, we feel we can do just about anything: change the nation's eating habits, revolutionise farming, and look sexy while line dancing. Sorry if we get carried away. It's the oats talking.
You're in rude health when...
...you carry on camping. You dive into a swimming pool and don't care if your swimsuit slips off. You play hide and seek to win. You can leapfrog traffic bollards without having an embarrassing accident. You're old enough to know better, but you do it anyway. We wanted to make porridge that keeps you feeling that good all day. So we did.
How rude can you get?
If you've been wowed by Fruity Date, why not try Rude Health The Ultimate muesli? Twenty-three delicious organic ingredients make every spoonful different.
- No added salt. No refined sugars.
- Blended with Scottish oats.
- Wheat free recipe.
- High in fibre.
- No added sugar.
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Oats & Porridge / Flavoured Oats & Porridge
- Speciality / Free From / No Added Sugar / Breakfast Cereals
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
HOW WE LIKE IT.
We think this porridge tastes best make with just milk, which helps to bring out its seductive sweetness.
TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SAILOR.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains and real fruit, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic.
Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free or gluten free
Recipe - No nuts
Factory - Before making this cereal, the equipment was used to make foods containing nuts
Cooking Instructions - General
Mix 1 measure (50g per person) of porridge with 2 1/2 measures (250ml) of milk. For a less creamy result you can use half milk and half water.
Hob - From Chilled/Ambient
Bring to the boil slowly and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Microwave - From Chilled/Ambient
Use a suitable bowl and do not cover. Cook at full power for 2 minutes and stir, then full power for 1 minute and stir. Leave to stand for 2 minutes to cool down and thicken up.
Country of Packing
1 Glenville Mews,
- Contains: Gluten, Oats
- Free from: Wheat
Porridge Oats, Jumbo Oats, Oatmeal, Dates (12%), Apricots, Apple, Ground Apple, Cinnamon.
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
Free From Wheat
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||16.5g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.