Rude Health Porridge Morning Glory 500g
Price per 100g: 52p
A NUTRITIOUS BLEND OF 5 GRAINS AND 5 SEEDS.
COOKS IN 3 MINS.
What's the story?
Once there was a perfect porridge. Its oatmeal was smooth and its oats were jumbo, if you know what we mean. One day it met a blend of barley, rye and quinoa flakes. They seemed made for each other, they they hooked up with some sesame, pumpkin and poppy seeds, and the whole thing became complex and delicious. The plot thickened, and so did the porridge, to a sublime creaminess with a hint of crunch for a perfect happy ending.
How rude can you get?
If you're enjoying all the deliciously different grains in Morning Glory, then we think you'll love the crunchy seeds and nuts in The Granola. We bake them gently with honey and date syrup for an indulgently healthy start to the day.
MORNING. Thanks for waking up with us. We're Rude Health, a small cereal company with big dreams. With a great breakfast inside us, we feel we can do just about anything: change the nation's eating habits, revolutionise farming, and look sexy while line dancing. Sorry if we get carried away. It's the oats talking.
You're in rude health when...
...you carry on camping. You dive into a swimming pool and don't care if your swimsuit slips off. You play hide and seek to win. You can leapfrog traffic bollards without having an embarrassing accident. You're old enough to know better, but you do it anyway. We wanted to make porridge that keeps you feeling that good all day. So we did.
- No added salt. No refined sugars.
- Blended with Scottish oats.
- Wheat free recipe.
- High in fibre.
- No added sugar.
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Oats & Porridge / Porridge Oats
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Free From / No Added Sugar / Breakfast Cereals
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Mix 1 measure (about half a cup per person) of porridge with 2½ measures of milk or water (or a mixture of half milk and half water), and a pinch of salt, if you like.
In a pan: Bring to the boil slowly and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Microwave (850 Watt): Use a suitable bowl and do not cover. Cook at full power for 2 minutes and stir, then full power for 1 minute and stir, then medium power for 30 seconds.
Country of Packing
1 Glenville Mews,
- Contains: Gluten, Sesame, Oats
- Free from: Wheat
Porridge Oats, Jumbo Oats, Oatmeal, Barley Flakes, Rye Flakes, Golden Linseeds, Linseeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Buckwheat Flakes, Quinoa Flakes.
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Wheat
Contains Sesame Seeds
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|of which saturates||2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.