- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Rude Health Organic Strawberry & Raspberry Granola 450g
Price per 100g: £1.17
We blend the best barley, oats & spelt, bake gently with honey & date syrup, add some strawberries & organic crushed raspberries.
Rude Raspberries All Round
We like our raspberries ripe and loud, not shy and quiet. That's why we've chucked handfuls of them into this granola, and a load of strawberry chunks too for good measure. As you'd expect from us, we don't add anything to them or take anything out. They're just dried and the raspberries are crushed so you get the full fruity experience. We think they add something light and delicate to the dark, grown-up flavours of the grains baked with honey and date syrup. It's the taste equivalent of a chap in a tweed suit and pink stilettos.
No Refined Sugars
Honey and date syrup taste great because they're full of good things, including natural sugars. That's why fruit tastes good too. Just as we'd never mess around with the fruit in our cereals, we only use pure date syrup and honey in this one.
'Blowing a raspberry' comes from the Cockney rhyming slang, Raspberry tart = fart.
Raspberry buses are a kind of rose.
It is possible to write 'fart' on the back of a cereal box without being fired.
C is for...
We put an 'A' on the front of The Granola pack as a salute to a cereal loving friend of ours. We put a 'C' on this pack because it looked nice. But then we thought of some things that it could stand for, because that would make it seem like we had a plan, and that we weren't just making this stuff up as we go along. So now 'C' means colour. A wise man once said that you shouldn't eat cereal that turns the milk a different colour. Pah. This cereal turns the milk pink because it's full of real berries. What could be more natural? To see what we mean, whack some fresh raspberries and chuck them in milk, and note what hue it takes on. See? It's pink with real berry loveliness. So we're sending that wise man a pack of this granola, just to show him.
You're in rude health when...
Your trainers are always the muddiest, dampest ones in the shoe cupboard. Polished floor = run and skid. Your 'things to do' list has 'Everest' on it. We wanted to make granola that keeps you feeling that good all day. This is it.
Rude Health Rants
Things are better in season: mince pies in June are wrong, and so are strawberries in December. The tastiest, freshest strawbs* kick off the start of the Great British Summer. Then as the year goes on you can get raspberries, red and blackcurrants, cherries, blackberries, plums, damsons, apples and pears... then before you know it, strawberry season will be on your again. Pick your own, get fruit straight off trees and bushes and buckets outside farms, and you'll be saving CO2, money and our lovely fruit farmers.
*Want to write and tell us that strawberries aren't technically a fruit, or that apples are actually a kind of mammal? email@example.com
Store this somewhere dry.
We keep ours near Nick's** sense of humour.
**Nick Barnard, Co-Founder, MD and Chief Ranter
Prepare & Use
How we like it:
We pour in the milk, then gather our friends and family around to watch the milk turn pink. It's way better than morning telly.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic
1 Glenville Mews,
Carton box recyclable.
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Oats
Oats, Spelt Flakes, Barley Flakes, Sunflower Oil, Date Syrup, Honey, Strawberries, Ground Raspberries.
No Added Salt
No Refined Sugars
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 40g serving|
|of which sugars||13g||5.2g|
|of which saturates||2g||0.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.