- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Rude Health Porridge Fruity Date 500g
Price per 100g: 59.8p
Mmm... How was it for you?
When you think of sensual experiences, porridge might not be at the top of your list. Fruity Date Porridge will change all that. We've added rich, complex flavours to our perfect blend of oatmeal and oats. There are dates, apricots and apple pieces just waiting to release their aromas as they caramelise and cook. We've also added ground apple and cinnamon to make this a breakfast you'll never forget.
Dates are naturally sweet, squishy and fudgy. They're more than just a pretty taste - they're packed with minerals, fibre and energy-boosting natural sugars. They also go all caramelly in the porridge when you heat them up, giving it a gooey loveliness and deep treacly smell that will make you the envy of other breakfasters.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
HOW WE LIKE IT.
We think this porridge tastes best make with just milk, which helps to bring out its seductive sweetness.
TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SAILOR.
Because this cereal's made with whole grains and real fruit, you may find the odd piece of husk in your breakfast. Sorry, at least it's organic.
Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free or gluten free
Recipe - No nuts
Factory - Before making this cereal, the equipment was used to make foods containing nuts
Cooking Instructions - General
Mix 1 measure (50g per person) of porridge with 2 1/2 measures (250ml) of milk. For a less creamy result you can use half milk and half water.
Hob - From Chilled/Ambient
Bring to the boil slowly and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Microwave - From Chilled/Ambient
Use a suitable bowl and do not cover. Cook at full power for 2 minutes and stir, then full power for 1 minute and stir. Leave to stand for 2 minutes to cool down and thicken up.
Country of Packing
69-79 Fulham High Street,
- Contains Oats, Free From Wheat
Porridge Oats, Jumbo Oats, Oatmeal, Dates (12%), Apricots, Apple, Ground Apple, Cinnamon, Also made in a facility that handles Nuts
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
Free From Wheat
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per serving*||per 100g|
|Energy||166.5 kcal||333 kcal|
|705 kJ||1410 KJ|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||8.3g||16.5g|
|*50g Fruity Date Porridge|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.