- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Russell Burgess Heritage Potatoes 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £2.00
Thank you for choosing Russell Burgess Heritage Potatoes.
Since being formed in 1946 by three farmers, Russell Burgess has strived to ensure the continuation of specialist potato varieties, bred for their excellence in flavour. We work closely with our group of dedicated growers which is quality focused and practices enviromentally sustainable methods of farming.
Each of the varieties within the Heritage range has been chosen for its fantastic eating quality, unique taste and specific cooking qualities. For the perfect meal accompaniment, follow our suggested cooking method - we're sure you'll love these potatoes and will come back to try other varieties as the become available.
Variety: Forty Fold.
Great for: Baking.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
If you choose to boil your potatoes please do so very gently to avoid disintegration.
Some of our special potatoes do have a coloured flesh.
Baking- preheat oven
- wash the potato and prick it all over with a fork
- rub a little olive oil on the potato skin and sprinkle a little salt over as this helps to make the skin nice and crispy
- place in the centre of the oven, directly on the oven shelf/wire rack so that it cooks evenly all over
- depending on oven and size of potato, it will probably take 45 minutes to 1 hour to be cooked to perfection
- now split & top with your favourite filling
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produce World Ltd & Russell Burgess Ltd
PE7 3EL, UK.
Eating potatoes is good for you!
They contain ...
- less calories and fat than bread, rice or pasta
- Vitamin C
- Minerals, comtributing to healthy blood and strong bones
- Fibre, especially if you eat the skins
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.