Rustic White Sourdough Waitrose 500g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
Price per 100g: 39.8p
Waitrose White Sourdough Loaf
A pre-sliced white sourdough loaf made using a wholemeal and rye levain.
A traditional sourdough bread with no added yeast made with a long fermentation and then baked on the stone sole of the oven. This bread makes great toast when older and is perfect with a ploughmans or a serious sandwich.
Store in a cool dry place. For maximum freshness reseal bag after each usage.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.
Country of Origin
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Sesame
Wheat Flour, Water, Sourdough (17%), Salt.
Sourdough contains Water, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Wheat Flour.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
May Contain Nuts.
May Contain Sesame Seeds.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g serving|
|of which sugars||1.9g||0.95g|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
A simple one pot dish which is great for kids - just leave out the chilli!
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
A quick and simple eggs recipe from Daniel Doherty of the Duck & Waffle restaurant.
Variation You could use ham and Gruyère, or a similar soft melting cheese such as emmental. Or add wholegrain mustard or mayonnaise, if you like. Cook's Notes For a lighter version, toast the sandwiches using a dry sandwich press, and poach the eggs instead of frying them.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.