Ryvita Sunflower & Oats 200g
Now with 82% Less Packaging!
We have removed the cardboard from this pack, helping us to save 210 Tonnes of cardboard a year*
*We have removed the cardboard from our Pumpkin Seeds & Oats, Sunflower Seeds & Oats and Fruit Crunch products which together saves over 210 Tonnes of cardboard per year within the UK.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Store in a cool dry place.
Serving Suggestion: Why not try Ryvita Sunflower Seeds and Oats crispbread with a simple combination of cream cheese and chives.
Preparation and Usage
Try our sunflower & oat crispbread topped with crumbly stilton & crisp red grapes something a little different.
There are lots of delicious ways to enjoy Ryvita® crispbread!
Try topping sunflower seeds & oats crispbread with thinly sliced roast duck, spring onions & cucumber with a dash of hoi sin sauce
As suggested by Hazel from Colchester.
The Jordans & Ryvita Company Ltd.,
Once opened, fold down and seal with a clip. Store in an airtight container for maximum freshness.
Each slice contains Calories 46 2%, Sugars 0.3g <1%, Fat 1.1g 2%, Saturates 0.1g <1%, Fibre 1.8g 8%, Salt 0.09g 2% of an adult's guideline daily amount
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita Co. Ltd. Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
May Contain Sesame Seeds, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Wholegrain Rye Flour, Sunflower Seeds (16%), Oats (7%), Salt, Made with 85g of Wholegrain Rye Flour per 100g
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice (approx 12g)|
|(of which sugars)||2.6g||0.3g|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||0.1g|
|*Equivalent as Salt||0.76g||0.09g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 02:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.