Offer - Ryvita Sunflower & Oats 200g
Now with 82% Less Packaging!
We have removed the cardboard from this pack, helping us to save 210 Tonnes of cardboard a year*
*We have removed the cardboard from our Pumpkin Seeds & Oats, Sunflower Seeds & Oats and Fruit Crunch products which together saves over 210 Tonnes of cardboard per year within the UK.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Store in a cool dry place.
Serving Suggestion: Why not try Ryvita Sunflower Seeds and Oats crispbread with a simple combination of cream cheese and chives.
Preparation and Usage
Try with Stilton & red grapes for something a little different
There are lots of delicious ways to enjoy Ryvita® crispbread!
Try breaking sunflower seeds & oats crispbread into chunks and serving in soup as croutons
As suggested by Hazel from Colchester
The Jordans & Ryvita Company Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Wholegrain Rye Crispbread with Sunflower Seeds & Oats
Store in an airtight container for maximum freshness.
For Best Before End and Storage Instructions: See Side of Pack.
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Oats, Contains Rye, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, May Contain Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Rye Flour, Sunflower Seeds (9%), Wholegrain Oats (5%), Salt, Made with 92g Wholegrain Rye Flour per 100g of product
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion||% RI* Per Potion|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||0.1g||<1%|
|(of which sugars)||2.6g||0.3g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|Per Portion = One 12g slice of crackerbread|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jan-2015 at 03:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.