Ryvita Sweet Onion Crisp Bread 200g
A hint of sweet onion & a little of what you fancy
Wholegrain rye crispbread with dried onion and Oregano
A true British favourite... Really crispy, crunchy and a great way to boost your wholegrains and that all-important fibre. Our aim is to source 100% British Rye (but sometimes we just can't squeeze enough out of the harvest thanks to the good old British weather). We buy as much as we can from our British farmers and bring it to Ryvita® in Poole, Dorset where it is milled and baked.
By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita® Co. Ltd, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
They're light, crispy & delicious with your favourite dip or if you just want a quick snack!
For more inspiration or to tell us your own scrumptious suggestions, please visit our website at www.ryvita.co.uk
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened store in an airtight container.
Suitable for any snacking occasion, whether you're catching up with friends or a bit peckish at your desk
Preparation and Usage
Try with cheddar & classic pickle for a traditional ploughman's lunch
There are lots of delicious ways to enjoy Ryvita® crispbread!
Try breaking sweet onion crispbread into chunks and serving in soup as croutons
As suggested by Carol from Bedfordshire
The Jordans & Ryvita Company Ltd.,
May Contain Oats, May Contain Wheat, May Contain Sesame Seeds, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Wholegrain Rye Flour, Dried Onion (12%), Oregano (1%), Salt, Made with 95g of Wholegrain Rye Flour per 100g
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice (approx 12g)|
|(of which sugars)||5.1g||0.6g|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g||0.02g|
|*Equivalent as Salt||0.69g||0.08g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.