- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
SMA First Infant Milk Starter Pack 12 x 100ml Milk Bottles & 12 x NUK Teats
SMA Stage 1 Best Infant Milk from Birth Onwards.
- Nutritionally Complete.
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Easy to Digest.
SMA Gold is a nutritionally complete infant milk. It is the first SMA infant milk you should choose if you decide not to breast feed or to complement breast feeding. The SMA starter pack is designed for those who have chosen to bottle feed or combination feed their baby. It provides 12 complete hygienic feeding units.
- Baby's tongue presses against the flat underside, encouraging the jaw area to widen, which helps to create the correct spacing for tooth development.
- The feed hole points upwards so milk is directed towards the baby's palate and mixes with saliva for good digestion.
- Flat, slender neck promotes airtight sucking action, which aids baby's jaw and palate development.
- Angled surface encourages the baby to make a sucking action with the lower jaw in order to receive its nourishment.
Contains: 12x SMA First Infant Milk 100ml Bottles and NUK Hygienic Ready to Use Teats.
- When baby is not breastfed.
- To combination feed.
- Ready to use and disposable.
- Convenient and ideal for travelling.
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / First Milk (from Birth) Powder / Regular First Milk Powder
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / Ready to Feed Baby Milk / Ready to Feed - First Milk (from Birth)
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Milk / Ready to Feed Milk
- Brands: Sma
Keep box closed whilst in storage.
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Preparing the Feed:
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands well.
2. SMA Gold 100 ml can be fed at room temperature. If required to heat, stand the bottle in warm water.
3. Shake bottle well, and remove lid. Unwrap NUK hygienic ready to use teat and holding the teat ring, screw directly onto the bottle.
4. If warmed, test temperature by shaking a few drops of milk onto the inside of wrist. Milk should be lukewarm. Before use, shake bottle well, remove lid and attach a NUK disposable hygienic ready to use teat.
Do not heat feeds in a microwave oven as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby's mouth.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Huntercombe Lane South,
Box and Glass Bottles.
Glass bottles recyclable.
Breast feeding is best for babies. SMA infant milks are intended to replace breast milk when mothers do not breast feed. You should always seek the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician or pharmacist on the need for and proper method of use of infant milks and on all matters of infant feeding
Important Teat Information:
Teats are produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions..
- Contains: Lactose, Soya, Milk
Water, Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate (Enriched in Alpha-Lactalbumin), Emulsifiers (Monoglycerides of Fatty Acids and Soya Lecithin), Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Bicarbonate, Choline Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||7.3g|
|of which saturates||1.6g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.