Offer - Sacla' Artichoke Antipasto 285g
over 1 month *
Tender quarters of Italian artichokes traditionally prepared in oil. Eaten on its own or just as happy with meat, cheese and vegetables.
Keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks after opening.
Prepare & Use
An antipasto platter is quick and easy to prepare. Choose your ingredients for taste and colour like plump sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red and yellow peppers in balsamic vinegar and delicately char-grilled mushrooms. Serve with a selection of Italian cheeses, meats, bread and, of course, your favourite bottle of wine!
Country of Origin
Sacla UK Ltd,
21 London End,
- Contains: Mustard, Sulphites
Artichoke Quarters 60%, Sunflower Seed Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Oilve Oil, Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Garlic, Natural Flavourings, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Mustard.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
Delicious individual potato nests with a cheesy filling.
1 hr 5 mins
Recipe created by Cordon Vert, to run alongside recipes submitted by members of the Vegetarian Society, for the "Surprisingly simple" recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 04:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.