Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto 290g
Famous with pasta.
Great too with potatoes, chicken and seafood.
- Brands: Sacla
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Prepare & Use
We think 100g of pasta with every 3 dessertspoons (30g) of pesto works best. Just stir this classic pesto into your most favourite cooked pasta to warm it up. Shower with parmesan and serve with plenty of good wine.
Country of Origin
Sacla UK Limited,
21 London End,
- Contains: Nut, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Grana Padano D.O.P. Cheese (contains preservative Lysozyme from egg), Cashew Nuts, Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano D.O.P. Cheese, Crushed Pine Kernels, Flavourings, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid; Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||6.4g|
Roast chicken is always a crowd pleaser and this recipe has an Italian twist with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto, fresh lemon thyme and plenty of Parmesan. Delizioso!
1 hr 40 mins
These Parma ham wrapped chicken parcels are bursting with the Italian flavour of the Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
This is a great way to make Italian-style toasted sandwiches without the need for a special panini machine. The secret is to get the pan just hot enough, so that by the time the bread has toasted, the middle is melty and delicious. It it's too hot, the bread could burn before the middle is ready, so always keep the heat lower if you are not sure. Pack a punch with Sacla's Fiery Chilli Pesto, or try Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto for something extra unctuous.
The pesto and olive oil cook together slowly with the sweet peppers, creating lots of lovely juices to soak up with hunks of crusty bread. Serve the peppers warm or cold, for an al fresco lunch or as a delicious antipasti.
This lovely Italian summer salad was originally created to make use of stale bread! Try to use really ripe and juicy tomatoes. It make a great packed lunch and also goes brilliantly with grilled fish or meat at a barbecue.
View all recipes containing Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.