Offer - Sacla Italia Classic Basil Pesto 190g
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Sacla Classic Basil Pesto
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
We think 100g of pasta with every 3 dessertspoons (30g) of pesto works best. Stir this classic pesto into your most favourite cooked pasta and warm in a pan for a few seconds. Shower with parmesan and serve with plenty of good wine to guzzle as you go. Buon Appetito
Country of Origin
Sacla UK Limited,
21 London End,
- Contains: Nut, Egg, Milk
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Grana Padano Cheese, Cashew Nuts, Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano Cheese, Crushed Pine Kernels, Flavourings, Potato, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.6g|
|of which saturates||6.5g|
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This simple pasta dishes combines fantastic flavours and a variety of the healthiest foods, quickly and easily to create an impressive meal.
These stylish canapés can also be served as a simple first course.
Their rich flavour and meaty texture make portabellini mushrooms ideal for vegetarian burgers. Top burger restaurant Haché’s recipe was the inspiration for this delicious barbecue treat for veggies and carnivores alike.
View all recipes containing Sacla Italia Classic Basil Pesto
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 05:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.