Sacla Italia Classic Basil Pesto 290g
Famous with pasta.
Great too with potatoes, chicken and seafood.
- Brands: Sacla
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Prepare & Use
We think 100g of pasta with every 3 dessertspoons (30g) of pesto works best. Just stir this classic pesto into your most favourite cooked pasta to warm it up. Shower with parmesan and serve with plenty of good wine.
Country of Origin
Sacla UK Limited,
21 London End,
- Contains: Nut, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Grana Padano D.O.P. Cheese (contains preservative Lysozyme from egg), Cashew Nuts, Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano D.O.P. Cheese, Crushed Pine Kernels, Flavourings, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid; Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||6.4g|
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
An easy mid-week meal that uses only 5 ingredients! Substitute the peas with broad beans if you prefer, and replace the pancetta with prawns for a vegetarian option.
The key to delicious Italian cuisine is simplicity. Truly delicious flavour can be acheived with just a few quality ingredients and this quick and colourful pasta dish will remind everyone of Italy!
Roast chicken is always a crowd pleaser and this recipe has an Italian twist with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto, fresh lemon thyme and plenty of Parmesan. Delizioso!
1 hr 40 mins
These Parma ham wrapped chicken parcels are bursting with the Italian flavour of the Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 06:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.