Sacla' Organic Basil Pesto 190g
We have been making Pesto for over 70 years and our Organic Pesto is made to strict organic standards and is suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks after opening.
We think 100g of pasta with every 3 dessertspoons (30g) of pesto works best. Stir this organic green pesto into your most favourite cooked pasta
Preparation and Usage
Simply cook and drain pasta and add Pesto (we think 100g of pasta per 1/4 jar of Pesto works best).
Return To Address
Sacla UK Ltd,
Country of Origin
F.lli Sacla' S.p.A.,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil*, Fresh Italian Basil* (36%), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)*, Cashew Nuts (Nuts)*, Sea Salt, Pine Kernels*, Potato Flakes* (Potato*, Rosemary Extract*), Extra Virgin Oil*, Fructose, Natural Garlic Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, *Organic
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates|
A delicious light yet creamy risotto, this bright and vibrant dish is packed with flavour.
The pesto and olive oil cook together slowly with the sweet peppers, creating lots of lovely juices to soak up with hunks of crusty bread. Serve the peppers warm or cold, for an al fresco lunch or as a delicious antipasti.
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
Roast chicken is always a crowd pleaser and this recipe has an Italian twist with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto, fresh lemon thyme and plenty of Parmesan. Delizioso!
1 hr 40 mins
This hearty salad combines different textures and flavours and makes a tasty starter.
1 hr 15 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 02:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.