Sacla' Sun Dried Tomatoes 280g
Sun-dried tomato antipasto
There is so much you can do with sun-dried tomatoes. Intensively irresistible with salad, pizza, bread and pasta sauce or snipped into casseroles or stews.
Experiment and share - you get more that way!
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Sundried Tomatoes & Cooking Ingredients / Sundried Tomatoes
- Food Cupboard / Olives, Gherkins & Antipasti / Sundried Tomatoes & Paste / Sundried Tomatoes
- Brands: Sacla
Keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks after opening.
Prepare & Use
Traditional on its own. Just as happy with meat, cheese and vegetables
Country of Origin
Distributed in UK by:
Sacla UK Ltd,
21 London End,
F.lli Sacla SpA,
- Contains: Sulphites
- May Contain: Nut
Sun Dried Tomatoes (53%), Sunflower Seed Oil, Sea Salt, Acidity Regulators: Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sugar, Oregano, Extra Virgin Oilve Oil, (Ground) Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride; Flavouring, Antioxidant: Residual Sulphur Dioxide.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.8g|
|of which saturates||2g|
These parcels can be made in advance unglazed and wrapped in cling film. They keep for around 48 hours, so you can bake them off and serve them at the last minute!
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
These Parma ham wrapped chicken parcels are bursting with the Italian flavour of the Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.