Sacla' Sun Dried Tomatoes 280g
Sun-dried tomato antipasto
There is so much you can do with sun-dried tomatoes. Intensively irresistible with salad, pizza, bread and pasta sauce or snipped into casseroles or stews.
Experiment and share - you get more that way!
- Brands: Sacla
Keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks after opening.
Prepare & Use
Traditional on its own. Just as happy with meat, cheese and vegetables
Return To Address
Sacla UK Limited,
Country of Origin
Brought to you by:
Sacla UK Limited,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Sun-Dried Tomatoes (53%), Sunflower Seed Oil, Sea Salt, Acidity Regulators: Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sugar, Oregano, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cracked Black Pepper, Garlic, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride, Flavouring, Antioxidant: Residual Sulphur Dioxide
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g Drained Product|
|of which sugars||7.8g|
|of which saturates||2.0g|
|equivalent as salt||3g|
These parcels can be made in advance unglazed and wrapped in cling film. They keep for around 48 hours, so you can bake them off and serve them at the last minute!
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
Packed with Mediterranean flavours, the vibrant ingredients in this recipe allow you to create a delightful chicken dish. Ideal for summer evenings, try teaming this meal with one of our antipasti starters.
Variation Use a handful of blanched almonds instead of the pine nuts. Cheat... For a quick sauce, combine the sun-dried tomatoes with 2 tablespoons ready-made pesto from a jar.
You could add any savoury extras to these low-carb muffins that you wish like blue cheese and ham, basil, pine nut and olive, cheddar and spring onion all make great flavours!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Sep-2014 at 02:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.