- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Salmon Scottish Smoked Over Oak Waitrose 100g
Buy 2 for £6.50. Order by 11/11/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
7 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £44.90
Mild & Delicate Scottish Smoked Salmon
Gently oak smoked for up to 10 hours.
Minimum 4 interleaved slices.
Scottish salmon, cured using salt and demerara sugar then oak smoked giving it a mild, delicate flavour. From Waitrose selected farms, where the salmon are farmed to the highest welfare standards with care for the environment.
Keep refrigerated. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5ºC until required. Use within 2 days of opening.
It is suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results remove from packaging and allow to breathe for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be wrapped and returned to the refrigerator.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain..
- Contains Fish
Salmon (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|of which saturates||2.7g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||4.0g|
| of which polyunsaturates|
A delicious way to set you up for a big day these creamy scrambled eggs are perfectly complemented by the delicate slices of oak smoked salmon. Topped with fresh parsley this will really keep you going until lunch time.
Swap ham for smoked salmon in this deliciously indulgent twist on eggs Benedict.
Laxpudding is based on the traditional Swedish housewife's firm conviction that a good dinner provides an excellent basis for the next day's lunch. With a little salmon, a little cream and a few potatoes you can go a very long way. As usual in home cooking, it is possible to vary the ingredients. Thus the salmon can be boiled, cold-smoked or hot-smoked, according to preference. The main thing is to make sure that the result is delicious! Laxpudding is traditionally eaten with melted butter, though a little fresh lemon juice is a tasty alternative.
1 hr 20 mins
Horseradish gives this smooth, creamy filling a little bite. Variation Salmon and tarragon cream croustades- mix 120ml creme fraiche, 150g finely chopped smoked salmon, 2 tbsp chopped tarragon, 1tbsp lemon zest, and pepper to taste. Chill for 30 minutes, then spon into croustade baskets and serve within 1 hour.
Peppered with bright splashes of pink, each plate is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.