Scottish Smoked Salmon Pieces Waitrose 100g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price per kg: £32.90
Scottish Salmon Trimmings Smoked over Oak
Pieces of premium quality oak smoked salmon, perfect for use in quiches, stir fries, pâtés and terrines.
Our premium salmon are reared in the fast flowing, deep tidal waters around Scotland, where the strong currents help to produce lean, healthy fish, ideal for smoking.
The salmon is kiln smoked for up to 10 hours over gently smouldering oak pieces, giving it a soft, mellow flavour. The trimmings are collected during slicing and are ideal for use in cooking.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Seafood & Smoked Salmon / Smoked Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked Salmon
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5ºC until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening.
This product may have been frozen and returned to chill under controlled conditions. It is suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Delicious smoked salmon and scrambled eggs...
Beat some eggs with a little milk or cream. Add some butter to a pan and allow to melt. Add the egg mixture, stir gently over a low heat until the eggs are cooked but still creamy, add the smoked salmon, season to taste and serve
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Card is widely recycled and plastic is not currently recycled.
Although every care is taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Nutrition experts recommend eating 2-3 portions of fish a week, one of which should be an oily fish such as farmed Scottish salmon, rich in Omega 3 long chain fatty acids believed to improve heart health and brain function.
- Contains: Fish
Salmon (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||3.7g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3g|
This pasta dish is easy to make and is ideal for a light lunch or dinner.
Eggs fluffed up with Hellmann's mayonnaise, poured over salmon and chives.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.