Offer - Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin 60 per pack
One a day
No artificial flavours or preservatives
No gluten, yeast or lactose
Suitable for vegetarians
23 essential vitamins & minerals
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement
Why Take Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin?
- Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin is a complete source of 23 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants, specially designed to help maintain long-term health and wellbeing.
- When taken daily, Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin helps to ensure that adults with busy lifestyles are getting all the nutrients they need.
Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin Helps to Maintain Long-term Health and Wellbeing:
- Immune System: Vitamin A C, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Zinc
- Anti Oxidants: Vitamin C, E, Manganese, Selenium, Copper
- Bones, Teeth & Gums: Vitamin C, D, K, Magnesium, Calcium
- Skin & Eyes: Vitamin A, C, Zinc
- Vitality B Vits Complex, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron
- Brands: Sanatogen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
From the age of 12 upwards take one tablet a day with water. Not recommended for children under 12. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. This product contains Vitamin A .Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin should not replace a well-balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide E171, Iron Oxide E172), Purified Talc, Modified Starch, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Magnesium Stearate, Acacia, Manganese Sulphate, Stearic Acid, Maize Starch, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Mannitol, Sugar (Sucrose), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Triglycerides, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K (Phytomenadione), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per Tablet|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 02:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.