- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Sanatogen Mother to Be + Omega 3 60 per pack
Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 12/8/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Price each: 25p
BEFORE CONCEPTION & DURING PREGNANCY.
18 vitamins & minerals inc. FOLIC ACID + High Purity OMEGA 3 fish oil.
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement, 30 tablets.
Omega3 fish oil plus vitamin E food supplement, 30 capsules.
WHY TAKE SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE + OMEGA3?
Sanatogen Mother to Be + Omega3 combines a tailored multivitamin and multimineral food supplement and high purity Omega3 fish oil capsules.
The multivitamin and multimineral food supplement provides essential nutrients needed before and during pregnancy, including the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid.
Folic Acid is necessary and important for the normal development of your baby's developing neural tube (part of the nervous system).
The high purity Omega3 fish oil capsules help support your baby's brain and eye development.
The Sanatogen Pregnancy range has been specially formulated for the needs of women at every stage of their pregnancy - from before conception to post pregnancy.
SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE + Omega3 CONTAINS:
FOR YOUR HEALTH:
Nutritional support before and during pregnancy to help maintain your overall health & wellbeing.
FOR YOUR BABY'S DEVELOPMENT:
Recommended level of Folic Acid, important for the normal development of your baby's neural tube.
High Purity Omega3 to support brain and eye development.
- Brands: Sanatogen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE + OMEGA3 FOR USE WHEN:
Planning your pregnancy - supplementation around the time of conception may help maintain the health of mother and baby.
Pregnant - the multivitamin and mineral supplement contains the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid, as well as 17 other essential vitamins and minerals to help the healthy growth of your baby and keep you healthy too. The Omega3 fish oil capsules help support your baby's brain and eye development.
Breastfeeding - Sanatogen Mother To Be + Omega3 can also be used during this nutritionally demanding time as it contains essential nutrients to help keep you and your new baby healthy.
Take one tablet of Sanatogen Mother To Be and one capsule of Omega3 with your main meal.
You can start taking Sanatogen Mother To Be + Omega3 at any point during your pregnancy. It can help your baby's development if you take the Mother To Be tablets 3 months prior to and whilst trying to conceive.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Consumer Care Division,
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.