Offer - Sanatogen Mother to Be Multivitamin 30 per pack
Price each: 17.8p
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement, 30 tablets.
WHY TAKE SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE?
Sanatogen Mother To Be is a multivitamin and multimineral food supplement, which provides essential nutrients needed before and during pregnancy, including the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid.
Folic Acid is necessary and important for the normal development of your baby's developing neural tube (part of the nervous system).
The Sanatogen Pregnancy range has been specifically formulated for the needs of women at every stage of their pregnancy - from before conception to post pregnancy.
FOR YOUR HEALTH:
Nutritional support before and during pregnancy to help maintain your overall health & wellbeing.
FOR YOUR BABY'S DEVELOPMENT:
The recommended level of Folic Acid, important for the normal development of your baby's neural tube.
The Sanatogen® pregnancy range is there for you every step of the way. From planning a baby to becoming a mum, we're here for you on this very special journey. Let's go!
- Brands: Sanatogen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE FOR USE WHEN:
Planning your pregnancy - supplementation around the time of conception may help maintain the health of mother and baby.
Pregnant - the formulation contains the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid, as well as 17 other essential vitamins and minerals to help keep you and your new baby healthy.
Breastfeeding - Sanatogen Mother To Be can also be used during this nutritionally demanding time, as it contains essential nutrients to help the healthy growth of your baby and keep you healthy too.
Take one tablet per day with your main meal. You can start taking Sanatogen Mother To Be at any pint during your pregnancy, but it can help your baby's development if you take this product 3 months prior to and whilst trying to conceive.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Preparation and Usage
How to take
Take one tablet a day with your food. You can start taking Sanatogen® mum to be at any point during your pregnancy, but it can help your baby's development if you take a supplement containing Folic Acid three months prior to conception and while trying to conceive.
Consumer Care Division,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Zinc Oxide, Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Colours (Titanium Dioxide E171, Iron Oxides E172), Purified Talc, Mannitol, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Glycerol, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Copper Sulphate, Acacia, Sugar (Sucrose), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Maize Starch, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Triglycerides, Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.