Offer - Sanatogen Vital 50+ Multivitamin 90 per pack
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement, 90 tablets.
WHY TAKE SANATOGEN VITAL 50+?
Sanatogen Vital 50+ is a complete formulation with 25 essential vitamins and minerals, plus Ginko and Ginseng, specially designed for adults 50 years old and over to help maintain health and vitality.
As you get older, your daily nutritional needs change. That's why Sanatogen Vital 50+ contains Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, plus Iron and Calcium to help you stay on top form.
SANATOGEN VITAL 50+ HELPS TO MAINTAIN HEALTH AND VITALITY:
- AGEING & IMMUNITY: Vitamin A, C, E, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Zinc.
- HEART: Folic Acid, Thiamin.
- VITALITY: Vitamin B12, B6, Folic Acid, Iron, Ginkgo & Ginseng.
- BONES: Vitamin C, D, Magnesium, Calcium.
- SKIN & EYES: Vitamin A, C, Zinc.
- Brands: Sanatogen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Adults 50 years and over take one tablet a day with water. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. This product contains Ginkgo & Ginseng. If you are under medical supervision consult your doctor before taking this product.
Sanatogen Vital 50+ should not replace a well balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Consumer Care Division,
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate), Magnesium Stearate, Modified Maize Starch, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Manganese Sulphate, Glycerol, Maize Starch, Mannitol, Korean Ginseng Extract, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin (Thiamine Mononitrate), Riboflavin, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Acacia, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Folic Acid (Folacin), Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Triglycerides, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2014 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.