Sandeman Apitiv White Port 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £11.49
Established by George Sandeman in 1790, Sandeman has been shipping fine portos all over the world for more than 200 years. Sandeman Apitiv is a delightful white porto with a hint of natural sweetness. It's crisp fresh aromas and fruity flavours makes it a perfect apertif when served chilled or on its own, on ice or as a long drink with a splash of tonic water and a slice of lemon.
Enjoy Sandeman Apitiv with friends, with family or when relaxing alone.
- Brands: Sandeman
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Wine Styles: Tawny & White Port
- Countries: Portugal
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Fortified Wine
Serve well chilled
Country of Origin
Sogrape Vinhos, S.A.
Glass Bottle Recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.